7/31/11

Cutting Circles Pazzles Inspiration and SCAL 3

Hey all

Got some good news for those who may have been struggling with this like me.

I posted a question to CraftEdge/Sure Cuts A Lot a few days ago.  Yesterday I got an email saying I needed to use Overcut.  He/She didn't say where it was located so I pulled down every menu and right clicked on the mat, right clicked on the image and still, nothing.  I couldn't find any help any where.

So, I kind of gave up in completing circles and just avoided them for a little bit.  This morning, I decided to try again so I can write another review.  Imagine my surprise when I clicked on the cut button:





I got this after clicking the button:


Yayyyyy!!!  I had seen this before when getting ready to cut, but never paid much attention because there is no help out there explaining how it's used (at least not in my searches).  Anyway, here's the good news:  If your circles are not cutting all the way around, check the Overcut box (mine was not checked by default).  I didn't change the setting and left it at the 0.30 and it cut wonderfully.

Before Overcut was selected:





After the Overcut box was selected:


I cannot tell you how happy I am to have found the setting to complete something so simple, but needed.

Hope this helps someone so they don't have to pull their hair out trying to figure out what to do.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for posting this! I too was pulling out my hair every time I was weeding my vinyl cuts because of that little bit that didn't cut. I was searching all over the place until I came across your post on the Pazzles forum. Thanks again! No more headaches.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Shannon

    I'm happy this info helped you. When I was having the problem I thought I was the only one with this "glitch".

    My rhinestone templates are easier to weed now too.

    Take care.

    Gina :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness.. thank you. I will be trying this as soon as I get home! I've been so upset that I spent money on another cutter that I wasn't able to make work the way I needed to with SCAL (first the cricut, now the pazzles). I will finally sleep well knowing I didn't throw even MORE money down the toilet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome Heather.

    I totally understand about throwing money down the toilet. I have both the Cricut E and the Pazzles Inspiration. I am still struggling with the cuts with the PI cutting consistently throughout. Kind of hard to set the correct blade and pressure when most of the design cuts properly and the rest doesn't.

    Happy I could help a little. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need this help on Internet.Just find this useful tutorial.thank you for help me friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're welcome Silver Gemstone Jewelry. :-)

    ReplyDelete