8/21/11

Family Wordbook - Free .WPC File - NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Hi all

I have a .wpc word book cut file I put together for you using my Pazzles Inspiration machine.  I’ve only made one or two word books in the past so I am hoping you will like this one.

This file contains the word book cutouts plus the individual letters so you can make the letters a different color than the base letters, if you like.

I hope that if you download it, you will come back to my blog and show everyone how you decorated it.  That would definitely inspire me and others to make more of them.

Also, if you have any requests, for a small fee, I can make one for you on a personal level (just email me; no cut file will be more than $5 if it is only letters).  If you want me to make one, cut it out for you, and mail it to you, I can send it to you for $5 + shipping charges in the USA. Just not too many letters because the chipboard I have is only 8.5 x11, which means the book at its longest length cannot be past 11”.  I like to stay around the 10” maximum for length.

Enjoy.

Gina




No comments:

Post a Comment