8/10/11

First Flourish - Pazzles Inspiration

Finally was able to create my very first flourish using the Pazzles Inspiration software and the Pazzles Inspiration die-cut machine.


This was not so easy to make.  I tried like 10 times to learn how to use the tool to create the swirls.  The leaves are from other images I broke apart in the Shapes section in the Pazzles Inspiration software.  At the last minute I decided to add LOVE at the bottom.

If you want to watch me make one, just ask and I will fumble through it all on video.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. This is very pretty, I just found your blog from the pazzles forum.

    ~~SHuRLa~~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog through Pazzles forum. You are really good.
    ~~SHuRLa~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi SHuRLa
    I'm so happy you stopped by and thank you for your inspiring comments. Keep in touch. :-)

    ReplyDelete