8/24/11

Tracing an Image with Pazzles Inspiration Pro Software

Hey everyone

I finally got around to finishing this image that I found on Google.  It's a Steampunk image designed by Stella Solaris.






As you may know, I love many Steampunk designs.  Unfortunately, I can’t draw the things in my head that I want to draw.  I can draw “things”, but not so well with drawing people unless I have a photo of it.

I decided I would trace it using my Pazzles Inspiration Studio Pro software (oh, I just got the pro version in the mail today).  I tell you what, tracing manually will get you used to all the tools in the software.  Each time I do things manually, it feels a lot easier to do (I suppose that is for everything, right?).

Also, yesterday, I finally used my Wacom Graphics Tablet with the Pazzles software.  I think I will be using it for more complex designs, but right now I like using the tools in the software (I want to make sure I know how to use them when I need them).

I can see myself coloring this with my Copic markers.


Hope you like it.
Gina

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I certainly don't have this kind of creativity and appreciate those who do. Great work!

    Tracie-MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tracie

    Thank you so much for your comment. This tracing took a long time too, but I enjoyed trying to increase my skills using the tools and the mouse. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. I'm a big fan of steampunk art.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Papercutzstudio

    Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your comment. You made my day. :-)

    I like what you're doing with your images too. Gotta like Johnny Depp! :-)

    ReplyDelete