8/28/11

Paper Collections I Like To Use

I don’t know about you all, but I love paper!

I was just sitting here looking at all the paper I have accumulated since I started crafting over a year ago.  I have paper everywhere!  A lot of it I forgot I had.

I have noticed that I buy the following paper:

Recollections (Found at Michael's)
Wassau 110 lb White (good for use with Copic Markers too)
Die Cuts With A View (DCWV)
Tim Holtz

7Gypsies

Graphic 45

I love Graphic 45, but I can’t afford too much of that paper.  I really like the fact they are so Steampunk-ish.

I like Tim Holtz paper collection because of the grunge look.  I have two pads of his, which is Lost and Found and Crowded Attic.  I also have a ton of his embellishments!

Die Cuts With A View (DCWV) has tons of styles and the paper collection is just awesome.  The only thing I don’t like about DCWV is that the paper is usually one-sided.  I would rather have double-sided paper, especially for the envelopes I like to make.  The Once Upon A Time Collection is the best!  This is the type of paper you must see in person to appreciate it.  All the glitter and storytime themes are awesome!
7Gypsies is just super.  They also have a grunge look like Tim Holtz.  When I look at their paper it seems the paper has a lot going on, but not overwhelming.  It just makes me happy to have it near me. J  The only pad I have so far is Avignon, but I have two pads of it!

I mostly buy black cardstock from Recollections, but I have tried other colors.  I think their paper is sturdy without being too thin or too thick.

K & Co is my favorite of all times.  This paper is superb!  I like the fact it is double-sided, they are not too expensive and they go on sale quite often.  If I am not mistaken, K & Co have various artists designing their paper.  One example would be the Faded China paper pad designed by Amy Butler. K & Co’s paper colors are very rich.  I also have the Que Sera Sera paper pad.  Love the Paris themes.  I use this paper a lot when I'm creating something that should have a feminine look to it.  Especially for someone who loves pink.  The only thing about K & Co is that I wish there was a performated edge after the white strip in the pad so I can easily take the paper off.

Anyway, just want to share my fav paper collections.

Take Care

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment