8/27/11

Pazzles Inspiration Pro 2010 - Cut and Draw Jeans

Hi there

I found some jeans on Kohl's website and thought it would be a good idea to trace them with my Pazzles Inspiration Studio Pro 2010 software.  It was e z peezy!

With this cut file I used my Pazzles pen tool for the dotted lines and cut the outside border and inside the leg area.  I then added a butterfly to the bottom of the leg, which I also wanted to be drawn with a White pen.  The pen I used is a White Sakura Gelly Roll pen.  Really nice pen too.  I use it a lot on my black paper.

This first image is how it looked before I traced it.





This second image is how it looked after I traced it and cleaned it up a bit (not exact on purpose).



The image below is how the cut-out looks on the black paper with the White Sakura Gelly Roll pen.


Hope you like it.  If you use it in a project, please share.  I'd love to see what you did with it.

Gina

2 comments:

  1. How fun. I like seeing everyday prodcut cut files.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, this was fun. It was one of my first pen and cut projects. I really like using everyday stuff to alter. :-)

    ReplyDelete