9/24/11

Things I Miss About the Cricut

Ok, never thought I would say this, but I miss the Cricut Community!  There were so many people to interact with on a daily basis and so much inspiration!  I was in swaps and challenges and meeting a LOT of nice people on YouTube and other places.  I really miss the community involvement more than the machine and cartridges. I do not miss buying those cartridges and the Angel Policy restrictions on what I can do with the images after I’ve created a project.

I really like my Pazzles Inspiration and I’ve met some really nice people in the Pazzles Craft Room, but the community involvement is nowhere near as hoppin’ as the Cricut community.  Darn.  It sure would be nice.  Unfortunately, I have no clue on how to get a hoppin’ community started on my own.  Are there any Pazzles people out there that can think of some things to do to make our community the happenin’ place to be for Pazzles users?

I am a newbie with the Pazzles Inspiration machine and the software, but I’m working on it.  I’ve been using both since the end of July 2011.  So far I have attempted quite a few things and loving the fact that I can accomplish some things with the software I couldn’t accomplish with my Cricut software.

Initially, I had decided to put my Cricut machine away and only use my Pazzles, but now I have decided to use both.  UPDATE 2013:  I sold my Cricut and Gypsy because I was not using them at all.

I really do want a good community involvement.  It would be even nicer if I could find some people in my neighborhood that use the Pazzles.  That would be super!

Anyway, hopefully, things will get better with the Pazzles community as far as exposure and things, but until then I will just have to wait.  Darn.  My main wish is to be able to buy their supplies locally!

If you live in or near Hampton, GA, let me know and we can get together to create!  I am also open to teach the basics of the Pazzles Inspiration machine if you live in my area.  Don’t be shy, leave a comment!

Take Care

Gina

4 comments:

  1. I know what you mean, Gina! I also miss having a place where we could let others know about "great deals and steals" out there in the real world without having our posts deleted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, one thing is for sure, it is easier to share deals and steals when we have a good chance of buying them locally.

    I would love to know why Pazzles don't do much marketing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Witaj Gina
    Cieszę się, że trafiłam na Twojego bloga. Dużo się od Ciebie dowiedziałam na temat Pazzles Inspirations. Moje Pazzles kupiłam dwa lata temu. W Polsce (gdzie mieszkam) byłam jedną z pierwszych osób, które ją wtedy posiadały. Uczyłam się pracować z Pazzles Inspiration bardzo powoli. Do wszystkiego dochodziłam sama ,bo instrukcja była niedostępna w języku polskim. Zmarnowałam na tę naukę bardzo dużo papieru, czasu, mat, kleju, ostrzy. Dlatego bardzo Ci dziękuję za wszystkie informacje, jakimi się dzielisz.
    Teraz moja nauka będzie o wiele łatwiejsza
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie.
    lin_ka1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @lin_ka1

      Poszedłem do google translate, więc może tłumaczyć komentarz. Nie mówię po polsku, więc mam nadzieję, że Google będzie dobrze przetłumaczyć.

      Jestem szczęśliwy, że mogę być pomocne dla Ciebie. Jeśli masz jakieś pytania postaram się na nie odpowiedzieć. Czy możesz sprawdzić mój kanał Youtube? Mam kilka filmów Pazzle tam.

      Szczęśliwego Nowego Roku.

      Delete