10/6/11

Ketle One Birthday Card

Hey all

Here's a card I made using my Pazzles Inspiration Software.  I had this idea for a birthday for my male cousin, but ran out of time, so I made him a different card and mailed it yesterday.

This card base is, folded 4.25 x a little over 5.5" (I'll update it later to get the right height).

The bottle, top, white label, and the base behind the K is chipboard.

For the bottle, I added some textured gray paper on top of the cardboard, then I used embossing powder and a heat gun to make it look a little liquidy.  The black bottle cap cardboard is covered with black paper.

If I make this one again, I won't use Sharpies for such small text.  The text is Ketle One

The red material behind the K is vinyl.

The card base is a sheet of paper from a Tim Holtz collection.  It's not too thick, but not thin either.  The metal book corners are made by Tim Holtz too.

I'm not sure of the brand of the brads, but I used the brads inside and outside of the card.

I found the label of the man on Google.




Hope you like it.  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment