10/11/11

The Paper Studio Line - Simple Elegance with Foil

Just made a birthday card using the Paper Studio Simple Elegance paper with foil.  I've had this paper for a LONG time.  It's one of those paper collections I like to hoard.  :-)  The pack I have is 4.5" x 6.5".  I usually buy this size paper for the front of greeting cards so I don't have to cut much.  The ribbon is paper from the same sheet.





My Pazzles Inspiration don't like the Paper Studios cardstock pack (both black and white).  The paper weight is definitely different between these two types of paper.



I used my lovely Sizzix Texture Boutique embossing machine to emboss the paper and the script cuttle bug folder.  If something was to happen to this machine, I would buy another one!  The ONLY thing I don't like about it is that it has no suction, but that's not a deal breaker.







Hope you like it.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment