10/17/11

Pentel Pen Reviews (Slicci and Sunburst)

I have been on the hunt for a good writing White ink pen, but can’t seem to find one. I was using the Sakura Gelly Roll White Gel Pen, but it leaves small pools of ink. I had another white ink pen too, but can’t remember the name of it because I really didn’t like it either.
On Saturday I went to Hobby Lobby to see if I could find some decent pens and ran across some Pentel pens. I hesitated to buy another White gel pen, but did it anyway.

The Pentel Sunburst White Gel Pen is better than the Sakura White Gel pen I have, but it still leaves ink in places I don’t want. Overall, I would say that if I have no other choice, I would buy this pen again. To be honest, I wonder if there are any smooth writing White Gel pens out there (maybe I will see if a smaller mm will work, I bought the 0.8 mm).

I also bought the Pentel Arts Slicci Metallic Silver Pen. I LOVE this pen! It writes smooth and is awesome is all I can say.

Later, I will buy the whole set. Just as a tip, if you do buy the whole set of the Slicci’s you will pay less per pen (Mine was $3.99). I didn’t know about these pens until I went to Hobby Lobby, but when I purchase again it will be from Amazon. Aaaarrrggghhh!

2 comments:

  1. congrats on your move. I move on 12/3; cant wait to get out of these boxes. So happy to find a support group for my pen addiction. I know its not a gel pen, but Marvy has a new white pen, you might try. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUYnF1Wk5M8&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL I watched this review and am on a search locally. In His Hands, QP

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Thanks for stopping by and giving me that tip. I will look for the White paint marker this weekend. I am really in need of a good one.

    Don't you just hate moving? Yuk.

    Keep in touch ma'am.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete