10/18/11

Smokers and Crafting (Swaps and RAKs)

Hi everyone

I just watched a video of someone stating the do’s and don’ts while swapping items and RAKs. One of the don’ts was sending packages that smell like cigarette smoke. Well, I have an idea for smokers…………….scent the inside of your packaging with something that will take away that smell! Of course be careful since the oil could stain your item inside, which in that case you should probably put your gift in a baggie/zip lock bag. I don’t know if this will work, but you may want to pour the oil on your finger, then rub it around in the box or envelope, then place your item in the packaging.

If you try this, let us know how it worked out for you. Also, ask the recipient if they smelled the smoke when they opened the package, then you’ll know what works for you and you can adjust the scent.

This is also a great way to scent your items even if you're not a smoker. Imagine someone opening your gift and taking in a really nice smelling scent. They will associate you with that scent for a long time. :-)

My favorite scent is Peppermint! I eat it too and it's my fav mint of all time.


Hope that helps.

No comments:

Post a Comment