11/28/11

Copic Markers

Hey folks
I have been using my Copic (pronounced Co-Pick) markers again!  Yayyy!  I am having to retrain myself all over again, so I’ve been looking at YouTube a lot, again.
My new task is to learn how to color red hair.  I was watching a video on Youtube and a young lady colored red hair in such a really neat way.  The copic colors she used were YR04, YR07, YR09, and R29 for the highlights.
Tomorrow I am going to do a little shopping to get the YR04 and YR09.  I thought I had all the Copic colors I wanted, but after I saw how the red hair was colored, I just can’t resist trying to color that way.
I don’t have a video making software anymore.  Somehow my MuveeReveal stopped working and I can’t seem to get it back.  I think they did something to it because MuveeReveal is no longer on their website.  Arrrggghh!  I do have screen capture software, which is great for making tutorials while I am working on screen, but now I have to find another video making software so I can make vids to share on my blog and on YouTube.
If you have any ideas on good video software, let me know so I can go and check it out.
Take Care.
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment