12/16/11

Christmas Cards 2011 Created by Gina

Hey folks
Here are some Christmas cards I made for 2011.
Enjoy and have very happy holidays!




Still photos below:


Colored the little Pug with my Copic Markers



The house is a cut from the Cricut Christmas cartridge.




The ribbon on this card is actually a deep purple.


Colored the next two little houses using my Copic markers.  I also like to heat emboss images to give them a little shine.



These presents were fun to color with my Copic markers.  It's actually a coloring page I found on Google.



The deer is from the Cricut Christmas cartridge.  I heat embossed the deer and handwrote the greeting.


This image I found online, altered it using my die cut machine, then cut it out on silver vinyl.  There was a rope with the image but it was too thin, so I added brown embroidery thread (added red Stickles to keep the thread secure).





So, here's some others:








3 comments:

  1. Love love love all your cards thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you all for your comments. I love the inspiration! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gina, these cards are really nice. Thanks for sharing.

    CK

    ReplyDelete