12/30/11

Got a Cinch!

Hey all

Just wanted to let you all know that I got the Cinch! It was a surprise gift from a friend and I am sooooooooooooo happy to have it. I got the blue one, which is the latest one. I think this one cuts thicker items. I really like We R Memory Keepers gadgets. I also have their Big Bite and Crop A Dile.

The Bind It All was my first binding tool. I love it to pieces, but now that I have the Cinch, I may have to give the BIA away or sell it. The only problem I really have with the BIA is the fact that I have to stand my paper up instead of lying the paper down flat like with the Cinch. If the BIA had allowed for me to lay paper down flat, I would not have the Cinch, but oh well. Now I will make many more mini albums, so stop back by because I will have many more mini albums and other binding projects to show ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment