I finally finished this project.
A while back I bought this really cute paper - Antiquities (GCD Studios) from Hobby Lobby. I bought it because of the Steampunk look.
The backing of this project is a black foamboard. I used 3M spray adhesive to adhere the paper, then cut the edges of the foam board.
The bike and steampunk flourish are photos I found online and altered in my software. The top photo is another print out from the internet. The bottom photo is of my daughter when she was 6.
The key stamp was added before and after I added the embellishments.
The silver plated chain is attached by brads (from the back of the foam board).
I found the butterflies last year in the floral section at Michael's.
I'm not sure what I'll do with it just yet. I was thinking of hanging ribbon at the top to hang it on the wall, but then again I may use foam tape. Just not sure yet. :-)
Hope you like it. :-)