I found these little wooden cabinets in my stash. I think I bought these about 1 1/2 yrs ago while looking at some discounted stuff at Michael's.
I was making mini albums, but they are really time consuming, so I thought I would take a little break and do something different. Also, someone asked me recently to re-upholster an old antique chair for them so I got the mojo to do a little refinishing on a smaller scale until the big project begins.
Here are some photos of how this project came out:
The fluer di li trim is what I made using my Pazzles Inspiration machine and software. I had initially made this trim to use as a book binding for the Travel Mini Album I recently made. I had a few left over, sitting on my table, and thought this trim would look nice on this wooden cabinet.
I used chaulk ink to chalk the trim edges and added some rhinestuds with my i-rock heat tool. The base paint is Heritage Brick Red. The base paper is a piece of paper from my 7Gypsies stack. After all the trimmings I coated it with Glossy Mod Podge.
Hope you like it. :-)