1/24/12

Handbag and Boot Die Cuts (Pazzles)

Hey folks

I was just googling to try to find some more things to alter or get some inspiration from.  I typed in handbags and saw some really nice bags, so I thought I would try to make some little gift tags.  I also found another boot style I like, so I added this one too.  The good thing about making these die-cuts is that I can resize them to make greeting cards to match the gift tags.  I have been having a lot better luck with my Pazzles machine lately.  :-)






For both gift tags I cut them out twice so I could have the black edges.  On the bag I added some faux stitching with a white gel pen.  Added some rhinestuds too (I am a rhinestud addict these days! :-) ).

I cut my name out to add to the handbag as well - that's the only piece that is heat embossed.

I used one sheet from the Once Upon A Time collection (I think it's from DCWV).  Love that paper!  :-)

Hope you like them.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment