1/27/12

Steampunk Boot Gift Tag (Pazzles)

Ok, I found this really cute Steampunk boot online some place and thought I would try to mimick the design.  I created the gift tag in my Pazzle software and cut it out on the Pazzles die-cut machine.



I cut this image out twice so that I could have the contrast pieces.  I used The Paper Studio Simple Elegance paper for the contrast pieces.  I added some of my gold rope ribbon that I normally use for Christmas.  The metal hot air balloon I purchased online.  I know for sure I got the hot air balloon from B'Sue Boutiques.  I think I got the cog wheel from a Tim Holtz collection.

Here's a link to Brenda Sue's Etsy Shop.  This isn't the same hot air balloon I have, but it's cute anyway.


Hope you like it.  I love making custom gift tags!

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment