1/9/12

Valentine's Day Cards

Hi all

Valentine’s Day is coming up soon!

I have some Valentine’s greeting cards for sale and would be willing to mail them for you (so long as the recipient is in the USA).  The card price is $6.50, but that includes shipping cost.

If you have a sentiment you would like inside the card, just tell me what it is while in the payment process (there will be a box for comments). Also, add your name for a signature and the recipients address. You can have up to 25 words inside the card. Each card will have a white sheet of paper inside for the sentiment, which will be attached to the card and have a border to match the card. All card sizes are approximate and colors are a bit different than what you see on your computer screen.

I will type your sentiment and your name, but if you want me to handwrite everything, let me know.

All cards will have a white envelope, but the cards will have to be mailed in a bubble wrap envelope because of the design of the cards (increased postage).

Below are the cards for sale:  Card Sizes Are Approximate

Flock & Polka Dot Valentine’s Card





Flock Key 2 My Heart Valentine’s Card





Flocked Flower Bling Valentine’s Card





Flock Lace Bling Valentine’s Card







Flower Bling Valentine’s Day Card






My Valentine’s Heart Greeting Card







If you have any comments, let me know.

Gina

2 comments:

  1. Thank you Tracy and thanks for stopping by my blog. I visited you today too. :-) Love those book marks; my mom and daughter would love them. :-)

    ReplyDelete