4/8/12

Perfume Bottle Embellishment (Chipboard)

Hey there

Today I finally finished up the chipboard perfume bottle I was trying to mimick.  I will use it as an embellishment on something - more than likely on one of my hardcover greeting cards.

I was going to post a link to the creator of this bottle, but I couldn't find the creator.  There are quite a few links displaying this bottle, but on one site I found out the bottle is empty and comes with a funnel so you can put your fav perfume in it.  The bottle also has Swarovski crystals on it, so you know it's an expensive bottle.

Here's the photo I used to mimick:

Here's a video of me putting it all together.



Here's a still shot:




This was really a fun project!  Now I have to go and clean up all the embossing powder! :-)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing. Ilike the way you have built your blog showing your influences, then your own interpretation. Most of all the joy of what you do is visable in your art. Great blog. Greetings from Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Edward. I do have fun with the "challenges" I make for myself. :-)

    ReplyDelete