5/26/12

African American Steampunk - Fashion WPC File

This is a photo taken by Robert Wright for the New York Times.  The group is called the James Gang.  I hope Mr. Wright don’t mind me using his photo to test out my silhouette conversion with my Pazzles software.  I just think this is such a cool Steampunk photo.  The clothes designer is Alexander McQueen.


I cleaned up the file a bit using Adobe Fireworks:


Here is the file I created in my Pazzles software (it's an overlay for a photo).  I had to work on the hands a bit, so there was quite a bit of work there, but fun stuff.

I had to cut it a few times because I had to make some pieces bigger so that the machine wouldn't mangle the cuts.

I won't be using it for anything, I just wanted to see if I could get a successful cut from a photo with more details in it than the basic photos I've used in the past.

Anyway, I'm off to find something else to challenge me in the Pazzles software.  :-)

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment