5/7/12

Crayon Shaped Party Favor Box WPC File

Hey there
I just finished making another party favor box WPC file.  This time I chose to make the box shaped like a crayon.
I was thinking about making the box totally closed, but thought it would be cuter to see the wrapped candy inside (cellophane to match the color scheme).
This particular file has 9 pieces and super easy to assemble.

For my decorated version I used 110 lb white cardstock for the base of the box as well as the mat on top on the bottle.  For the bottle I used K & Co. Itsy Bitsy paper collection.  I cut BABY out on pink cardstock.
I used colorbox fluid chalk for the edges and adhered some hotfix rhinestuds.


Stay tuned for more party favor boxes.  I made some sketches last night, so all I have to do is get it done in the Pazzles software.

1 comment:

  1. This is such a fun decorative box.
    Great way to decorate it.

    ReplyDelete