5/8/12

Truck Party Favor - WPC and SVG File For Sale

I can’t believe I was able to make this truck! I remember a few months back I was trying to figure out how to make 3D shoes and now I am making trucks?!

For this little truck party favor I got the inspiration from watching a UHAUL commercial, can you believe that? lol

The truck opens in the back so you can add candy, money, or whatever you like, but I must say the measurements are 5 5/16” x 2 ½”, which means it is narrow inside, but it’s still a good size for candy or money.





For my decorated version, I used DCWV “the Naturals” cardstock. I decided to make the doors open instead of having so many small pieces to attach.

I added one of my favorite things, hotfix rhinestuds, to some areas of the truck just for a little bit of bling.

Wait til you see my next version of this truck…… lol

This file is now in my Etsy shop in SVG format.

Truck Cupcake Wrapper
Here’s my first cupcake wrapper.  The size, including the closure flaps, are 8.251” x 1.53”.
This would be a perfect addition to the truck party favor box above.
These cupcakes were purchased from Kroger’s (Kimberly's Bake Shoppe).  They are sooooooooooooo tasty!  Of course I just had to mistakenly get that chocolate airy topping on the side of the wrapper.  :-)  This cupcake no longer exists....he he he!!


No comments:

Post a Comment