Ok, I finally got enough energy to recreate this file. I had another design that I worked on for 3 days until the file got corrupted and really frustrated me to no end (saving frequently did not help). This time, I saved a backup on my own instead of relying on the Pazzles software to do it for me.
In this file, there are not a lot of pieces like the old file. The old file had about 17 pieces, this one has 9. I eliminated some of the vertical panels and the door for the CPU compartment.
For this file, I started out with chipboard and chose a brown color acrylic paint, but don’t like that much. Unfortunately, the chipboard I used had a white slick coating on it and paint did not take well at all. So, I decide to cut out the pieces again and use some of my Tim Holtz Ideology paper. I used rhinestuds and embossed some tickets I found at the Dollar Tree to stick to the side.
I am member of Scraps of Color (SOC) and a couple of my sistahs and brothers asked me to make a video. Here's my attempt (I say attempt because I had not planned on making a video of this project because of the measurements I get in my Pazzles software (not ruler friendly)):