5/27/12

Pazzles SVG File - Antique Radio Box

UPDATE November 3, 2014

Here's the chipboard version.  It only took me almost 2 yrs to get to it.  :-)  I still need to make a closure for it.

My inspiration for this antique radio is in the first 2012 photo below.




May 2012
I have quite a few images in my google images folder on my hard drive, so I decided to go ahead and start using some of them instead of looking for new images.  I've had this radio for about a month and now I can't remember the search term I used to find it.

Once I get more chipboard I'll cut this out again so it can be sturdier.  I'll be using this box to store my greeting cards.  I'll decorate it more too.


I have altered this file a little.  I took the little square box on the right side off.




Thanks for stopping by.

Gina

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Gina, I love this project. I am no good at 3D and am always impressed by those are so talented. I am visiting all my followers to check out their current projects and to thank them for following my blog. I appreciate it.
    My Challenge Blog, Jackson's Digital Expressions has an Altered Art/Objects Challenge that I would love to see you enter. The next challenge is June 19th. I will look for your entry. Hope you can join us!
    Hugz,
    Chana, Card-d-ology

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Gina, I am now following you!
    Chana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Chana

    Thank you for following my blog and inviting me to one of Robert's challenges. I'll hop back on SOC to get more details on it.

    Gina

    ReplyDelete