1/21/13

Saving Custom Pazzles Files to your Pazzles Image Gallery

I was in the Pazzles forum yesterday and noticed that someone wanted to add their custom .wpc files to the image gallery.  I have saved some of my custom files to the image gallery, but I mostly keep my files on a SD card.  I haven't determined quite yet if saving my files to the Image gallery is worth the time it will take (you can only add one file at a time, and I have a LOT of files already), but if you want to save your files to the gallery, I have a video for you to view.  One tip:  Start saving the files to the gallery after each creation so you don't have a huge amount to later go back and save one by one.


Let me know what you think and if you want me to make any other videos for you.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment