4/22/13

8 Mod Podge Formulas

Hello all

I'm a Mod Podge girl and I am thinking that since you are here reading this, you like Mod Podge too.

I don't have any pictures, but I thought I would list the 8 Mod Podge formulas for you so that you can take a look at all their goodness.

For those of you who don't know, Mod Podge is a glue, sealer, and finisher.  It's great stuff!

Gloss - leaves a shiny surface
Matte - leave a dull surface - no shine
Satin - smooth finish (between gloss and matte)
Sparkle - glittery
Paper - attach paper to paper
Hard Coat - leaves a look of glass (I am not sure, but I think it may be like glossy accents)
Outdoor - cover plant pots, outdoor signs, and other outdoor projects
Brush Stroke - leaves prominent brush strokes for an old style look

I have only used Gloss and Matte.  I use gloss the most; it's my favorite.  My plan is to buy a small container of all of them to try them out.

Good luck with your mod podging.  :-)

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment