9/6/13

Truck Party Favor

Hey everyone

I posted this little truck party favor a while back, but I incorporated it into another post.  I thought I would repost it alone because I think it's really cute.

It may look like a tedious little box to put together, but the only tedious part was creating it in my Pazzles software.  Assembly is a breeze.

This particular truck party favor can be for a male of any age (or anyone who likes trucks).  You can put candy or any other lightweight gift inside to give to your guests.  Never mind the website on the photo - it was my old blog address.






This file is now in my Etsy shop.

I used rhinestuds in my assembly.  I also used sliver pigment ink and embossing powder for my silver trim and tires.

I'm happy I have this file because it has become my go-to file to give candy to my friends' male children.  It tickles me when I see them trying to "drive" it because the wheels don't move.  :-)  I think I'm going to try to make a car party favor for a female too.  Gotta think about that one.

Until next time....Have a great day.  :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hello, gina,

    Nice projects here! I am follwing your blog now!

    Greetings from Brazil!

    Mauther

    papermau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    Thank you so much for visiting and following my blog.

    The projects on your site are superb. I know I could never do the work you do (but I keep trying :-) ).

    ReplyDelete