10/20/13

WPC and SVG File Ideas - Do you have any ideas?

Hey everybody

I have a list of 3D objects I want to create with my Pazzles software, but I was wondering if you all can give me some ideas (nothing with anatomy :-)  ).

If you have any ideas on what I can "try" to create, leave a comment below.  If I manage to make a 3D WPC or SVG file based on your idea, I will make a post linking to your blog stating that you were the inspiration behind the creation.  If I have a file like your idea already, I will post a link to where I have the post about that file already.

Ok, so let me know, I'll be waiting.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. How about a 3d snowman or a 3d elf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds good. Thanks for the ideas. :-)

      Delete
    2. Hi sunnyrc2001
      I posted my reply to you in the other post, but just in case I cannot create elves, here are some links you can check out.

      http://static.spoonful.com/sites/default/files/clf-3d-character-christmas-printables-1209.pdf

      http://spoonful.com/christmas/christmas-printables

      They are so cute. :-)

      Delete