11/10/13

3D Vintage Alarm Clock Photo Frame or Christmas Ornament - SVG Cut File

Here's my version of a vintage alarm clock (inspired by Tim Holtz's alarm clock).

I created 2 versions of this file.  One is solely for chipboard, which in my case is 8.5" x 10.25" and I have another version for paper/cardstock that is 12"x12".  The reason I did that was because the mid section that is adhered to the front and back is longer than my chipboard so I had to make two pieces.  The other version has one whole piece for the mid section.  If you have chipboard that is 12"x12" I recommend using the original wpc file, not the chipboard version.  If you order the wpc cut file, please order the correct one for your paper size.  Oh, the chipboard version will have two seams - one at the top and one at the bottom.

Here is what I've done with the chipboard version.  Can you tell where the seam is located?





I painted the chipboard with acrylic paint and sealed it with mod podge (one of my most favorite supplies).  I used one of my Christmas stamps to stamp onto the surface.  I used white acrylic paint instead of ink.

You can use this box for a photo frame, candy container, or a Christmas ornament (I'm sure you'll have even more ideas).  I have a template in both files so you can cut out some acetate to fit on the inside front of the box.  I forgot to add the acetate in mine (aaarrrggghhh).







Thanks for stopping by.

The wpc cut file is sold in my etsy shop.

TTYL
Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment