1/8/14

Viewing SVG files

If you're like many of us who like to view your files before you open them, you'll really appreciate this SVG viewer.  I downloaded it yesterday after roaming through my new favorite forum, Make-The-Cut (MTC).

I found this link in a Tips and Tricks category on the MTC forum.  I'm so happy this member posted this link so that I don’t have to make my own jpgs or pngs to accompany the files I create.  This means fewer files for me to store and keep up with.  There's nothing like saving space on my hard drive.

Once you click on the link, look to the left/top and click on the Downloads link on the menu
--Choose your version to download by clicking and saving it to your PC
--Choose a location you can remember because you will need to go there to click on the executable file to download it to your PC (for me, I always choose my Downloads folder on my hard drive).

Be sure to follow instructions closely.  There will be a note telling you to make sure all software are closed, that includes your browser(s).  If you don't do this, there's a chance something you have open while installing the new file will try to react with the opened software and we don't want that because the opened software may stop working as expected.  These instructions are for a lot of software installations, but not all (keep an eye out when installing software).

If Pazzles would provide a .wpc viewer it would be awesome and I would be one of the happiest people in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment