3/28/14

Block Letter R with Mercer Logo/Seal

Here's my second block letter!  It looks a lot cleaner than my first block letter.  I had another idea for this, but then changed my mind and decided to use my undergrad school colors and logo.  I attended Mercer University when I lived in Macon, GA.

The logo is in a window with acetate in front of it (placed inside the letter before I added the back R on).  I used hotfix rhinestuds to give a little bling to the look.  The front and back Rs are both .022 chipboard painted with black acrylic paint and sealed with glossy mod podge.  I used orange cover weight cardstock (65 lb) for the pieces holding the Rs together.



The result was better than I expected. I like the combination of the chipboard and the cover weight cardstock too.

Here's the popup card I made too:



Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment