3/19/14

Create your own mailing labels

I make my own mailing labels when I need them.  Here's an idea for you.

After your wedding is over and it's time to send out the thank you notes, customize your mailing labels.

I created the design in my Pazzles Pro 2010 software.  The image is from the Pazzles gallery.  I broke the image apart in MTC so I could add some color.  The original image is black and white.  I added the text while I was inside the Pazzles software and added a right side border.

For the first image, I used Avery 5354 template in MS Word.  I don't buy the store labels anymore, I just print the labels on paper, cut to size and adhere to my envelope and or box.  I adhere the labels differently based on the packaging.  The best way I have found is to use the wide clear packing tape to cover my label - leaving about a 1/4" on all sides to adhere to my envelope.  On a larger box I just completely cover the label while sealing the box.





This image is of Avery 5524 template in MS Word, which is a larger mailing label.

If you use adhesive backed paper, you could easily print these onto that paper and cut them out to customize your labels even more.



Here's a mailing label using one of my paper dolls (fictitious company name).


Have fun.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment