3/9/14

Free Wall Clock Embellishment (SVG, MTC, Print and Cut)

Hey folks

Here's another free file for you to download.  I wasn't sure how to set up the files so in the zip file you will find a svg, mtc, and a file specifically for print and cut.  For those advanced users, I'm sure you can handle the svg file to use it for cutting and/or print and cut.

The clock face should be a print and cut only if you decide to cut this out for an embellishment.  When I get around to cutting this out, I'll post it here.



Assembled



In my decorated version, my clock face is black with white letters.  I decided to do some inking and heat embossing.  I added brads, rhinestuds, and some gemstones too.


This one is standing, which is why the arrow on the right looks a little crooked (I used thin craft paper).  Normally for something like this I would use chipboard.
 


Enjoy!

Gina

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, your clock is adorable! I doubt that my rendition will be as good, but I will give it a shot. Thank you again for sharing your file

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and you're welcome Kathy. I'm sure you will do very well. :-)

      Delete