3/21/14

Pazzles Inspiration 2010 with Updates - Distorting Circles



I have to say first that I really do love my Pazzles Pro 2010 software, but sometimes I want to delete it from my computer.  I guess you can call that a love/hate relationship?  lol

This is not a “can’t cut perfect circle thing”, but instead the software is distorting my circles before I even make a cut.  The software distorts when I weld, group, WYSIWYG, and when I export out to an image.  I don’t recall it doing this before, but that could be because I wasn’t using small circles in my 3D designs.

Is there a setting I can change to stop this software from distorting my circles?

How do I keep 0s in the area where there is .05 in transformation box?  If you want to read about this section and have a book, see page 118.  I read, but don't get it.

Anyway, I try to explain my problem in this video.  If you can help me, I would really appreciate it.  I will post your solution on this page too so it can help others.


Aaaarrrggghhh!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment