3/21/14

Popup Card Studio Meets My Paper Doll

As promised, I'm showing, for the first time, how I have used one of my paper dolls.  This is a popup birthday card for my friend's mom who will be 84 next month (yes, I'm early, but time flies sometimes and I want to make sure my friend has it on time).

Since my popup card is 6" x 4" folded, my doll had to be shrunk down to size.  The smaller she is though, the less details you'll see.

With her I did a print and cut in Make-The-Cut (MTC) and cut her out using my Pazzles Inspiration die-cutter.  I then adhered her to a piece of .022 chipboard with wet glue so I could move her into place easily.  I then sealed her with glossy Mod Podge to giver her a little shine.  I then adhered her to the popup insert I made in Popup Card Studio.

If you've seen my other projects, you know I like bling!  lol





If you want to try out Popup Card Studio's demo before you buy it, click on the links. This software makes popup card creation less time consuming than how I used to make them.

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment