4/24/14

Pacon Array Colorful Cardstock

I've gotten a few questions regarding the paper that I use for my projects.  I have a limited list of paper brands I use, but lately I use two main brands:  ColorBok from Walmart (50 sheets for $5) and Array Card Stock, 8.5 x 11 Inches, 10 color, 100 Sheets (101169).

I use these brands for prototypes and final projects - it depends on the colors I need for the project.  For ColorBok I mostly use Black, Kraft color, and white (non-textured).

The Pacon is a new brand for me.  It's pricier than the Walmart brand, but I like the fact that there are so many colors in the pack and the paper is easy to cut on my Pazzles machine.  The particular pack I use is "colorful", which means the colors are ranging from neon to dark blue.  They have other color combinations too.  The BEST thing I like about this cardstock is the fact that there is NO WHITE CORE.  I am gladly paying more for this paper just to have no white core.


No comments:

Post a Comment