5/2/14

1960s Afro Girl Earrings

As promised, I am starting to make things using my printable paper dolls.  I wanted a pair of earrings to go with a purple shirt I have, but I have no earrings with purple in it.  So....I decided to make me a pair of earrings with multi-colors in it.



Here's the doll I used.  I took her earrings off of the actual cut because they were too thin.  Below are a couple of photos with the jump ring hoops.




The backing is .022 chipboard.  I painted the chipboard, front and back, black.  I sealed the print with glossy mod podge.  I then sealed all of it with glossy accents.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there. I really like these earrings. They are very creative. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Chan C

      Thank you and you're welcome. :-)

      Delete