7/4/14

Custom VInyl Decals for Various Surfaces

I have a lot of ideas for vinyl decals.  I like vinyl decals mainly because they are so easy to add and remove without damaging the surface.

I've added vinyl decals to books, laptops, CPUs, boxes, greeting cards, boots, walls, mirrors, windows, etc.

I was on Facebook and one of my Pazzles group buddies was looking for ideas to decorate her mailbox.  You know I had to add that idea to my list of things to add vinyl to.  Unfortunately, our mailbox is inside of a brick structure.  Darn.

Here are some other ideas for custom vinyl decals:

Portraits
Mailboxes
Exterior Doors
Just Married Car Decals
Baby Car Window Vinyl Decals

Vinyl decals can go on just about anything. The only difficult thing I think would be to try to adhere them to textured surfaces.

If you want any custom decals - black or white, exterior or interior, let me know.

Here's some mail boxes I added a vinyl decal on (it's a sample mailbox).



No comments:

Post a Comment