7/23/14

Custom Vinyl Decals

For those of you that are new to my blog, I'm taking custom orders for portrait vinyl decals.  If you want a portrait vinyl decal of yourself or someone else for your wall, window, laptop, etc, contact me.  I can also make vinyl decals for your doors and mailboxes.






If you don't want the vinyl decals mailed to you and you have a die-cutter and software that can cut mtc, wpc, and/or svg files, let me know that too.  Digital downloads are cheaper than the mailed version due to no shipping cost.

Send me your photos and let's get started!  :-)


Etsy Listing - MTC 4.6.1

Etsy Listing - Pazzles Inspiration Studio Pro 2010

Etsy Listing - Sure-Cuts-A-Lot 3

2 comments:

  1. how much do you charge to make an SVG file?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thanks for asking.

      Contact me by email for a custom quote for your custom item.

      Delete