8/1/14

Custom Coloring Books

Contact me if you want a downloadable jpg custom coloring book based on photos you send to me.

Kids love to color images that are of people they know.  The coloring book would be one of a kind, but you can copy the pages and share with your friends and family.  One thing for sure, if this is a gift, you won't have to worry about someone else giving the same gift.  :-)

I don't draw these coloring books by hand...they are computer generated (and some pages are edited by hand when necessary).

Here's a photo I did to place on a bookmark.  It can be colored too.


Here's the same photo converted to a vinyl wall decal (I put this on brown paper so you can see it better.  It looks a lot better in black vinyl.


Not all photos will convert nicely or at all, so keep that in mind. :-)   Send me your photos and I'll see what I can do for you.

Requirements and Notes: (subject to change)

1 person per photo
Clear photos without blurriness
All final backgrounds will be white for coloring books.


Prices will vary.

No comments:

Post a Comment