9/4/14

3D Ideas for Cuttable Files (SVG, MTC, WPC)

I want to make some more 3D objects, but I'm at a loss as to what to make next.  I've made vehicles, street lamp, telephone booths, musical instrument gift bags, and 3D letters, but I need more ideas (minus anything with anatomy of any kind)  :-)

Here's the deal.  If you can give me an idea on what to make and I make the object, I will give you the file for free (in the comments, please leave a way for me to contact you).  Of course the file will be in SVG, MTC, and WPC formats and sold in my Etsy shop.  All you have to do is add the idea in the comment section.

Ok, so let's see what we can come up with.  :-)

Gina


Here is an antique clock treat box I started.  I have a few edits to make before I upload to Etsy.



No comments:

Post a Comment