9/17/14

Old Sewing Patterns

These are the used sewing patterns (31 in total). Some patterns I have used, some patterns were given to me after I made a garment for someone, and some patterns were given to me from a store closing where I used to live.  If you are interested in any of them, just let me know.  I know for a fact that the patterns I used I cut the pattern down to that size.  If you want a pattern, ask me what size it is first.  I am selling each pattern for $6 (this includes shipping and handling).

I use PayPal and will set up a payment for you.  USA only at this time.


Butterick




McCalls








New Look and Easy Stitch


 See and Sew



Simplicity








Style




Vogue








I have no idea what size I cut these patterns down to, but if you want one or more of them, just ask me what size I cut them down to.

No comments:

Post a Comment