10/7/14

Vinyl Wall Decals - Girl with Horse and Westie Frame (SVG, MTC, WPC)

I'm cleaning off my "to do" list of my cutting projects.  I get busy with the design part and sometimes I forget I need to cut out the design and take pictures to upload.  I made both of these designs with a large vinyl wall decal in mind. Smaller images may not cut well  because of the intricate parts of the design.


This die-cut is a combination of images from the Pazzles Inspiration Studio Pro 2010 software that I used to make this design.  Find it in my Etsy shop.



This design was a challenge.  I converted a color photo into a silhouette.  I took away a lot of the hair so I could cut and weed it.  :-)  I'll be adding text in the middle, which is why I called it the Westie Frame.  I created this for a larger design.  The smaller the cut, the more difficult it will be to cut properly and weed.  My design is approximately 10"x10".  Find her in my Etsy shop.


Here's an example of how I would use this Westie frame:


Thanks for stopping by.

TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment