11/14/14

Double Decker Bus Gift Box Completed (SVG, MTC, WPC)

Finally finished my double decker bus (at least my version of one).  :-)

I haven't done an assembly video, but if anyone wants to purchase this file, let me know and I will do the assembly video and put up a listing on Etsy.

I didn't paint the inside or put in the acetate for the windows.  When I make this again, I will be sure to remember to do that.   I still like this bus though!  :-)

I added some hotfix rhinestuds and cut up some scrap paper to decorate. I also added some black Oracal 631 vinyl. I have to remember to use Oracal 651 vinyl on painted chipboard surfaces because the 631 does not like to stick to paint on chipboard.

I like red for the holidays, but I was also thinking to paint this bus a deep purple.  I sealed the paint with Glossy Mod Podge.  The front grille is included in the file - it's a print and cut.  None of the text cuts are included in the file.




Ok, thanks for visiting.  :-)

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment