11/12/14

Greeting Card Maker Wish List

I just know we all know someone who loves to make greeting cards, but they're difficult to buy gifts for because they already have everything.  Or do they?

As a crafting person myself, I can never have too much paper, chipboard, glue, die-cut blades, mats, AA batteries, embellishments, vinyl, etc, but if you're just not sure, but you are sure they like to work on a computer, why not try PopUp Card Studio.  Of course, you should sneak and find out if they have ever made a popup card or if they already have it. :-)

I like to buy gifts that I think that no one else can duplicate.  Purchasing a piece of software is probably not what too many people will think of.  :-)

Anyway, have fun Christmas shopping this season.  :-)

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment