12/5/14

Picture It Postage and Silhouettes

I just stumbled across this site while looking for USPS info. I'm going to try it with one of my silhouettes.  Here's a snapshot of what I uploaded to the site.  You can purchase the stamps based on how you mail out items.  For me, that would probably just be the .49 cent stamps.

You can also upload a photo or logo to be placed on your stamp.  According to the website, they are authorized by USPS to do this so I'll take my chances.

The one good thing about this is that I can do a silhouette for you, size it the right size for you (although you will probably have to adjust after the upload a little.  Really easy process.) You can then give a personalized book of stamps to someone you know that mail stuff out regularly.  I bet your gift won't be like anyone elses.  :-)

Here's my upload. I haven't ordered yet, but I will soon.  The site says it may take up to 10 days to receive the stamps.  That's a long time it seems, but if you want to give as a Christmas gift, guess you gotta get on it.  :-)


I'm not affiliated with the site, so order online using your existing safety techniques and knowledge.  Any complaints with the site after you order from them should be directed to them, not me.  I'll just be the person converting your photo.  :-)

Gina

No comments:

Post a Comment