3/2/15

Dust Cover Made for a Pazzles Inspiration or InVue Die-Cutter

I used my Pazzles Inspiration machine to measure and make this dust cover pattern.  Based on the information I got from the Pazzles folks, the InVue is the same size as the Pazzles Inspiration so the dust cover should fit the InVue too.

Visit my Etsy shop to purchase these dust covers.

I can only ship within the USA.



I have one without rhinestuds too.





This is a 100% cotton pink and white chevron fabric ready to be made into a dust cover. Unlined.  Not quilted.

With possible vinyl on the dust cover.




These 3 dust covers are 100% cotton canvas and not personalized.  If you want them personalized, contact me via Etsy.









These personalized dust covers are not in my Etsy shop.  I used white and black heat transfer vinyl and silver rhinestuds.









The red dust cover has a flower on each side with a rhinestud inside the hole.  The back has a black pig silhouette with rhinestuds.

Thanks for stopping by.  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment