8/5/15

How to buy a Computer - Consultant

Do you want to buy a computer, but have no idea how to search for one?

For *$20 I can interview you to find out your computing needs and then recommend a PC setup for you after I've completed the search. I will provide a copy of this information to you, using your provided email address, so that if you want to compare vendors, you can make a comparison sheet.

Send me an email at tellabling[@]gmail.com for more information. Don’t use the brackets around the @ symbol. Take them out and leave no spaces before trying to send me an email. Please don’t leave your email address in the comments section.

*Payment required prior to interview (interviews last anywhere from 10-30 minutes). Payments accepted through PayPal only.



Gina Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment