3/13/16

Technical Support for Windows 7 and Windows 10 Computers

Need PC technical support?

Contact me for a free consultation so I can determine if I can fix your PC problems remotely.

The remote access I provide includes general PC support along with some education you may need to keep your PC working properly (based on the issue at the time).

If you need help with the following software (showing you how to do something):

Microsoft Word
Microsoft Excel
Pazzles Invue, Pazzles Pro 2010 and 2014

General maintenance includes, but not limited to:

Clean cookies
Add anti-virus software or recommend you download it
Disk Cleanup
Disk Defragmenter

I can help with much more, so it's best to contact me so I can provide a short consultation.

Fees vary and determined on a case by case basis.  I use PayPal, but you don't have to have a PayPal account to pay for the service.

Contact me at tellabling[@]gmail.com.  Don't add the brackets in the email address.

NOTE:  You will need to add a piece of software to your PC so I can log into your computer.  I will provide the link and tell you how to do it.  It's really easy too.

I can also help you with your website and/or blog (keywords, how to title pages, web analytics, etc.).

Gina Stevens

No comments:

Post a Comment